Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A lot has been going on. We buried my mother-in-law's ashes this past weekend with her memorial being on Saturday. The weather was nice on Friday when we were outside for the burial. It rained on Saturday.

And then there was yesterday when I had my lumpectomy. I first had to have a needle localization done so the surgeon would be able to take out the tissue in question since there isn't a mass. I'll have to wait about 3 days to find out if it's cancer or not.

Oh, and to keep it exciting, I officially complained about my manager to HR. The email was sent on to the regional manager. He said the boss and I need to have a face to face with a third party there to talk through the issues. I'm not hopeful that there will be real change but I will continue to document the treatment sustained by me and my coworkers.

To end this post on a happy note. Clayton finally got to play soccer. He's looking like a good little player this season!

No comments: