Sunday, April 15, 2012

I saw David Sedaris Friday night and I realize I'm far from being funny.  Or witty.  My gosh!  He is hilarious.  My husband and I went, so it was a date night.  Those don't happen often enough.  


I think warm weather is here for good.  It is mid-April, after all.  However, I'm planning a trip to Down Under and it's their fall.  I hope it is still warm and dry when my dad and I go.  


Other than that, we are just busy with the regular stuff.  Kids, work, farm.  Pete planted grapes this weekend with the kids' help.  I sure hope these vines take off.  I think it takes 3 years for the plants to produce fruit.  I'm a little nervous about it.


This week, my sister is coming up for a quick weekend visit.  I can't wait!  She flies in late Thursday night and then heads back home on Sunday.  She hasn't seen the farm, yet.  I hope we have good weather while she is here.  I have so much house work to do!  Ugh!  Luckily, she doesn't care, but Pete does.  So, there ya go.


Anyhoo--I hope the first few days of the week fly by!

No comments: