Friday, May 03, 2013

I got an email out of the blue from an old friend the other day.  She found me from my blog.  Hi Cindy!  If you're out there still.  Anyway, it's always nice to hear from old friends/coworkers.

I've been under the weather this week.  No. Energy. Whatsoever.  Oh, and I've lost my voice.  Stinkin' laryngitis.  I got to tell you, when a talker like me gets laryngitis, life is hard!  But, then again, it's been nice to sit back and just listen.  I'm sure I don't do that enough.  

Because I was sick, I had to make some changes in my plans for the weekend.  My son and I were going to fly to Little Rock and then drive to Murfreesboro and did for diamonds.  We were going to go here.  I've never been and I even grew up in Arkansas.  My son loves geology so this would have been right down his alley.  We'll do it another time.  

And speaking of Arkansas, my hometown of Fayetteville got snow today.  Can you believe it?  Snow in May.  Unbelievable.  It was warmer up north today. 

There is nothing else new going on here.  I'm looking forward to an easy weekend so I can rest and feel better.

No comments: