Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015.

It's the end of 2014 and I hope this year was everything you wanted it to be.  I've had good health this year, as so my family.  I just saw my parents and siblings and their families for the holidays.  I'm aware of the limited times I will get to be with all my relatives for the next Christmases to come.  Sometimes it feels like time stands still and other times it moves so quickly that I can't catch my breath.  

I'm thankful for my children even though it is hard sometimes parenting.  But, I would rather take my role seriously than raise children who grow up to be a burden on society. I'm lucky, so far.  

I got to go home for the holidays this year.  Thanks to my sister using miles to fly all four of us home.  We had a good time.  The kids learned to play poker!  Hahaha!  Nothing like going to the Bible Belt to learn to play poker.  Pete and I worked out everyday at a fitness club.  It helped us from gaining that weight that we usually pack on.  I got to go to my favorite place in Fayetteville--Hugo's.   The kids got to eat at Sonic.  I even got some yummy donuts from the south!  I love coming home.  It's always so hard to leave.  :(

So, I hope next year brings peace to you and yours.  Happy new year!


No comments: