Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Red Sky at Night, sailors delight...

Last night was the last softball game of the summer. I'm missing it already. But on the way home last night, I saw the most beautiful sunset and could only feel happy. I know, a little syrup-y. I wish I would have had the camera with me. We lost the game but it was still so much fun. I love it.

Today was my last day to work for a while. It's been a busy August and my house is showing it. Of course, the new puppy isn't helping any on the clean house front, either.

I found out today that my sister-in-law and her family is coming to "the country" this weekend from the big city, New York. We are going to have Kendall's birthday party this weekend, too. Yee-haw.

So, here's to another season of softball, beautiful sunsets, having a clean house once again and family.

No comments: