Thursday, November 18, 2010

Emotional day

Is it just me or is everyone too busy to blog anymore? I've been working so much lately that when I come home all I want to do is eat and then go to bed. I scratch my head and ask, "Why did I want to work more regularly?" But, I hope once it slows, I'll feel a little better about things.

I did make the decision to resign from the hospital. I need to send the letter in. It is such a hard thing to wrap my head around. But, I'm sick of waiting for them to call me to work and then I can't because I already have something going on or Pete's out of town or whatever. It's just become a pain to keep up with the stuff at the hospital for the few days per year I get to work. And I'm still not over the way they did me last year when they hired the other wage payroll girl and gave her all the hours while she trained. I often wondered how can you fill in for someone and train at the same time? It's been time to move on for a while now. I plan to keep my certification up, for now.

Anyway, it makes me sad.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's a big decision...and it sounds like it's the right one for you. And ITA about the tiredness and blogging dearth. The days just sort of crash by and we struggle to keep up with it all....

Auburn Kat said...

I never seem to have time to post either. I really need to get back into it!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!