Friday, February 10, 2012

Yay! It's Friday. I'm so glad this day is here. I worked last night 3 to 7 pm. It was a fun shift! Fun people. I knew work could be fun. Gosh, I wish we had a new schedule. I doubt it will happen, though.

My cat is sitting in my lap right now. Her neck is stretched so her head can rest on my right arm. It looks uncomfortable but she's determined to snuggle. I love this cat. She has to be in my lap every time I sit down. So sweet.

I'm getting so excited about our trip to Taipei! I hope it all works out. It can be nerve wracking when you don't know if you'll make the trip or not. The flights look good for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.