Monday, February 11, 2013

Hello World.  I've come down with a cold and feel fairly miserable right now.  Of course,  I worked today.  We are short-staffed at work and yet, have a boss who is not very understanding.  Can't stand the guy.  However, today I checked in one of the local cardiologists and re-introduced myself.  I used to work with him at the local hospital a few years ago when I would fill in for vacations.  I found out that his clinic is building a facility that is supposed to be finished in the fall.  They will put in a nuclear gamma camera and be hiring a tech!  I told him I will come by and drop off my resume.  Hooray!  I'm trying to get back into the healthcare industry.  I miss it (and it pays a whole lot better than the airlines!).  

I do wish I could go on an oversees trip soon, too!  I want to go back to Dubai and see my friend.  And the heat would be nice, as well.  And the Lebanese food.  To die for.  I wouldn't mind the Caribbean, either.  Oh, to be rich.  

Gotta go to bed.  I'm exhausted.


1 comment:

Marisa Bush said...

I hope that's a sign of progress in nuc med. I have applied for every nuc job that's come open in the last nine months and I haven't gotten so much as a phone call. :'( I feel really unwanted. I'm still teaching and it's OK, but I still don't think it's "me." I miss patient care. I got a lot of it when Mom was in the hospital but now I miss it again.