Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday. It is usually a whirlwind day for me with volunteering at the free medical clinic to working at the airport in the afternoon. But today my little girl is under the weather, so she is staying home. I've pushed her before to go to school when she was a little "snotty" but today I felt like she needed to sleep and take it easy. She'll probably hang out with my husband a bit this afternoon so I can go to work. Not sure, though. We'll just have to wait and see.

I had a mammogram about two weeks ago and it showed some calcification that had changed in 6 months. Yay...a stereotactic biopsy for me! Yuck! I'll most likely find out today when the appointment is. I'm a little anxious about it but trying very hard to not let it consume me. C'est la vie.

Well, I should go take advantage of this extra time around the house!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments: