Saturday, September 24, 2011

I think I'm getting back into the routine. Work, kids at school, kids at after school things, dinner prep, etc. I worked today since one of the guys took a day off and our boss fails to get shifts covered. My friend called me yesterday to see if I would work so they wouldn't be short this am. Yep, I got up at 3:30 am. It's not too bad since I don't have to do it every Saturday anymore. Work went fine, too. There is one woman with whom I work on Sundays who can't stand me. I know, unbelievable, right? Anyway, she was there today working for someone. I think her face would crack if she smiled. I don't know why some people are so joy-less. I do know that those kind of people really have a hard time with people like me. Yep, I like to be polite and nice and friendly to my coworkers. I do tend to see the sunny side of things, too. Oh well. I'm just glad I don't have to work with her everyday. It would totally suck.

Speaking of work, I'm already dreaming of my next trip. Hmmmmm. Where will I go? I do hope the kids and I can go to San Antonio in October. Pete has a conference and it would be a good time. Not to mention, the hotel would be paid for! I've never been there and there's the Alamo to see.