Thursday, October 13, 2011

What a week. My mom flew up last weekend to help me out while my husband was away on his hunting trip. I had such a great time hanging out with my mom! The kids didn't have school Monday or Tuesday and I had to work. My mom watched the kids for me. Thank Goodness for her. I am so blessed!

Right now I am watching "The X Factor." I just can't get into this show. However, I've only watched it a couple of times for just a few minutes. What I really want to see is "The Office." I'm DVRing it now. Once it's done, I'm going to switch over and watch it. I could use some Office humor.

The reason I need some levity is because I had to go to work for some de-ice training. I was there from 1 pm to 4:15 pm. Seriously. I had to leave early to go get the kids. I'm not looking forward to getting in the bucket and spraying propylene glycol on an airplane. Oh well. I guess that's part of the job. I certainly like flying for free so I guess I'll do what I have to do.

No comments: