Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I'm grumpy.  The kids were stinkers tonight.  Tomorrow night I have a mandatory meeting at work and I have to get a sitter since my husband is out of town.  Our company is changing and the meeting is about all that stuff.  

This week has been a challenge with my daughter getting head lice, my husband being out of town, my working my 3 days in a row, the dog rolling in poop.  You get the picture.  I know I'll get through it, but when I'm in it, it can be too much.

On the bright side, a friend who lives in the DC area is coming to town with one of her daughters this weekend for a softball tournament.  I can't wait to see her!  I think I'll cook a fantastic meal Saturday night.  This will be her first time to see the farm house.  

OK--I better go to bed for now.




No comments: