Thursday, November 15, 2007

Almost time to go...

Wow! It just hit me. I am a procrastinator. I thought I was organized last night and now I am feeling the crunch. You know, that nervous little feeling in your chest and your brain just can't stay focused? And why the heck am I blogging right now? Ah, yes, procrastinating.

I am really excited and realized a while back that you can almost buy whatever you leave behind (soap, shampoo, socks, etc.). I don't want to buy stuff like that, but it does help with the worrying.

So, I'm off to the Netherlands. I will take a ton of pictures! Can't wait. I better go finish packing....

4 comments:

Char said...

You're going to the Netherlands?!?!? How did I miss that tasty bit of info along the way? I am sooooo jealous. You must have a fab time! Take plenty pics and post them for us to see ok? N-joy! c",)

NY KAT said...

Have fun on your trip!!!

Thanks again for everything, I appreciate it. I'm doing a thousand times better and starting to think a lot clearer. It still hurts, but there comes a time when you just have to move on.

Cheryl Wray said...

I'm so jealous of your trip!!!!! i hop eyou have a WONDERFUL time!!!! I know you will!

And I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

v said...

Yeah, have a great time on your trip! Actually, you're probably already in the Netherlands, having a wonderful time!

Hmm, does that mean you had Turkey Day in the Netherlands?

In any case, hope you had a wonderful Turkey Day!