Saturday, November 03, 2007

Good (and easy) chicken recipe

Last night, I had some chicken that I needed to cook (it had thawed, so there was no going back), so I looked up the Food Network on line and searched under chicken breast. I found this really easy and good recipe by Rachel Ray. It is *Chicken in Tarragon Cream Sauce, White and Wild Rice with Walnuts. I had to modify it a bit since I didn't have tomato paste. I used diced tomatoes instead, making sure I didn't put any of the liquid in. I used sour cream but next time I will make sure I make it with the heavy cream and tomato paste. I didn't use the walnuts because the wild rice I used had pine nuts (pinoli) in it. This recipe was really good and user-friendly. Anybody can do it! (yes, even you, Ronda). :) I just had to pass this on. It was too good to keep to myself.


*ps it looks like the link doesn't connect to the recipe. Just go to the website and under 'search' put in the title of the recipe. It should come up.

1 comment:

NY KAT said...

YUM! Last night the bf made a chicken brushetta (sp) pasta dish, it was really good!