Thursday, December 06, 2007

It's beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas...




Candy! I successfully made some peanut butter fudge this morning! Last year, I made one good batch and then the others just didn't set up properly. I am determined to make fudge the right way more than once this Christmas season.


It has turned really cold here in central PA. My car thermometer read 6 degrees F this morning while I drove my daughter to school. It's sad when 30 degrees F would feel "warm". There truly is a time for everything...


Next on the list for candy is black walnut divinity and peanut brittle. Yummy.

2 comments:

NY KAT said...

I could DEFINITELY use some peanutbutter fudge right about now!

Diane said...

Yum! And here I was thinking it was cold here when it was in the 40s!