Friday, December 28, 2007

"I've always wanted that! and lets stay here lots of minutes.

The kids and I made it safely to my parents' house. They got to have a second Christmas. Kendall got another snow globe and her response was, "I've always wanted that!" Clayton got lots of cars. I think they are having a good time. I know Clayton is because he told me he wants to "stay here for lots of minutes." They got to drive their little red jeep around the yard yesterday even though it was very cold.

Tomorrow, I am going to a Razorback basketball game with my dad. I can't wait for that! Go Hogs!

3 comments:

Char said...

Hi Kelly c",)
Christmas in the cold always sounds so Christmassy! Oh for a lovely white christmas... I hope you have a fabulous time with your folks! xxx

NY KAT said...

Have fun at the Hogs game!!!!!!

I'm back in Arkansas, give me a call if you plan on heading up this way.z

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE the kids' comments. How cute are they?

We went to a Bama basketball game this past Saturday and had a great time! Can't wait for SEC play to start!! (And of course, I'll be cheering for the Hogs tomorrow in their bowl game!)