Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my old friend, Cheryl, for this post. So, here it goes:

Ten years ago I was:
Still living in Wisconsin after separating from my husband. Trying to figure out what next. 1998 was not a great year for me...

Five Things on today's to do list:
1. go to the grocery store
2. go to play group at the park
3. pick up Pete's sports coat at the dry cleaners
4. do some laundry/tidy the house
5. pick up Kendall after school
6. go to Clayton's soccer practice (more than five, I know)

A snack I enjoy:
I like Cheezits when I'm craving something salty along with a Coke Zero. I also like Dannon's all natural blueberry yogurt.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off all my debt (credit cards, house, car)
Travel, travel, travel.
I would donate money to charities that help women and children

Places I have lived:
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Harrison, Arkansas
Clarksville, Tennessee
Onalaska, Wisconsin
Springfield, Missouri
and now Central PA

The five people I am tagging:
I don't think I will tag anyone, but feel free to do it if you want!

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Great answers!!! Isn't it crazy how ten years can change things so much?

Auburn Kat said...

Ten years ago I was a sophomore in college! Wow, a lot has changed since then!