Friday, October 10, 2008

Doggone it!

Pete just left with his old room mate (who is married to Pete's ex-girlfriend)* from college for his big fall hunting trip. His friend drove up from DC and they are on their way with their dogs! Yes. You heard me right. Josh has one dog and Pete has two dogs. I would be lying if I said I'm sad to see the dogs go. Just think, no dogs to pee on the floor or wake me up in the early morning wee hours. I'm just hoping the kids will sleep in a bit, too! (One can dream).



*There's another topic there to blog about...

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Hey Kelly--

Sorry, this isn't related to your post. But I just had to tell you that I got such great news today from Debby Guinn.Her cancer, which she has battled for YEARS now, is gone! I posted about it on my blog, and I thought you might want to know!

Auburn Kat said...

Enjoy your wknd!