Friday, October 16, 2009

Shucks...

I just got off the phone with my mom. She's decided to postpone her trip up here since it looks like the little guy might have the flu. I can't blame her. He came down with a fever and the cold /flu/ nasal stuff this morning. So, chances are, we are in for a few days of having a sick boy. And I would feel awful if she came here and caught whatever he had.

This evening his fever was 102 F. Poor guy.


So, the pressure's off to have a spotless house tomorrow. Of course, anyone who knows me, knows that one cannot eat off my kitchen floor! And my mom doesn't go around the house with a white glove. Still. It is one last thing to worry about tomorrow. I think having two sick kids is enough right now.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Sorry your Mum isn't coming up - I know how much you were looking forward to it - it will be more fun for you if she comes up when everyone is well. Did Pete get home yet? I hope Clayton is feeling a bit better today.