Sunday, April 11, 2010





It's been a long time since I've been able to devote some attention to this blog. Basically, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off since the kids were on spring break. But, it's been a good busy.

We got to go to DC recently. It was a short trip, but fun. We happened to be there during the National Cherry Blossom. Oh, and we stayed at our friends' house while they were away on vacation. While Clayton was disappointed it wasn't a hotel with a pool, good times were had by all.
Then, last week I worked 3 days at the hospital. It was so good to be back in the saddle. I love working. Something part time would be perfect. Who knows? Maybe one of these days something will work out. For now, I'm still volunteering at the free medical clinic Tuesday mornings.


No comments: