Thursday, July 08, 2010

I have a lot going on right now. I have to work the next two weeks at the hospital. It will be a whirlwind. The kids are in camps for the next 3 weeks. We made an offer on 23.7 acres and now need to sell our existing house or we will be scrimping by for a while. There's a house on the property and we will move into it for now. Ugh.

I feel like I've got so much to write about but really no time. Arkansas was long, but great. I always love going home and don't do it enough. My sister is moving back to the area where we grew up so it means I can be in Fayetteville more when we go back. She's going from being an employer to an employee and I think it's a little frustrating for her. At least now she will have a salary that she can rely on. I hope she can find a balance.

Speaking of being an employee, I really want to work more when the kids go back to school. First of all, we now need the money! But also, it's important for my psyche. I'm just not good at being a SAHM. I need people.

I've been running more and more lately. It's so good to be back at it. I did the Firecracker 4K on July 4th. My time was 24:34 (close to that). Yay! I need to get faster though. Oh well, one run at a time...

No comments: