Wednesday, February 21, 2007

American Idol tonight!

I'm looking forward to the girls singing tonight. I enjoyed the show last night. Even my kids watched it with me. Well, let me rephrase that. My kids wouldn't go to sleep, my husband is out of town, and I did what was easiest for me. My daughter eventually fell asleep on the couch and my two year old was all but begging me to put him back into bed. That will teach them to say they can't go to sleep. So back to the show. I thought Blake was the best. And I thought Simon was a little rough with some of his comments, but honest. If they can't take that from Simon, then they will never make it in the entertainment industry. OK, what do I know.

So today I took the kids to this indoor jungle gym. I'm looking forward to the day when they play and they don't want me in it! I want to be lazy and drink my coke! But we had a good time and with the husband away, it's less time with the three of us together to get on each other's nerves.

So, enjoy American Idol tonight. And tomorrow is The Office. Oooh, so much to look forward to...

No comments: