Friday, February 23, 2007

Bopple juice

Don't you just love the words that come out of kids' mouths when they can't quite pronounce everything? "What do you want to drink, Clay?" His response, "Bopple juice." "Apple juice?" "Yeah," he says. Another thing he has said while he is eating the white of a boiled egg: "I gave Bobby my oke." Oh, you gave Abbey your yoke. Kids say the darnedest things. And we can't forget the "bitch and the water." Hum, you say. Well, think back to the Wizard Of Oz and remember someone throws water on the witch. Yep, we got a laugh out of that one.

So, it's Friday, the husband got home from his trip. All is well. I've got a busy weekend planned. I will cook a big birthday dinner for two other couples and it will take all day Saturday to prepare. I actually enjoy that!

No comments: