Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Karaoke

Yesterday was my 39th birthday and to celebrate I went out for karaoke with some of the play group moms. Yep, the husband stayed home with the kids even though I know in his heart of hearts, he wanted to be there!

We went to the chain called Quaker Steak and Lube--real classy. I started out with "Dancing Queen" and Ronda followed with "All I want to do" by Sheryl Crow. It was Ronda's birthday, too. Our friend, Christy, didn't sing, but her bday is in October, so we have a few months to work on her. :) Jen was there as well as a lady named Dana. It was nice to get out and pretend that I'm hip like the 20 somethings (even if I didn't recognize one song that they sang). Yeah, I'm old and realize I could have been their mother!!

I hope to put some photos up later. Happy Wednesday. Whew! I could use a nap.

No comments: