Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday

We're having a lazy day today. It's been raining outside, I'm on call for the hospital, and there's laundry to do. I hope I can stay in all day.

Yesterday, I met with Clayton's preschool teacher and she said she feels like he's ready for kindergarten next year. Yay! But, I heard through the grape vine that the kindergarten teacher at the school might teach first grade next year. :( I really hope she is staying with kindergarten. I think that first year is so important and Kendall's teacher in kindergarten was so awesome.

Speaking of the school, the Parent Advisory Committee had a program last night. It was called "A Taste of Africa." It was really good. There was typical African food and some dancers from the University called Nommo. We really enjoyed it. There were tables set up with items from Africa. There was story telling, too. I'm glad we went.

That's about it for now. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

The Taste of Africa sounds really fun.

Hope you're having a good Monday so far.