Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today I went to the Women's Bible study. As I was driving there, I was having a pity party in my head. The sky was gray and I just was feeling gloomy when I was thinking about my health right now. Next week is the last session in our study of Beth Moore's "It's Hard being a Woman"--a study of the book of Esther. As I sat watching the DVD today, I was reminded of how perfect God's timing is. And when something can seem like a curse, God can turn it around to make it a blessing and cause us to take on something that normally would be so big and overwhelming we would feel powerless. But rather, God empowers us to move forward and take on these challenges and to grow--to grow in faith and His truth. I left the study today feeling like I can do this and I will grow because of this.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

A point in your favor is that all of us here like you.