Saturday, January 15, 2011

I got to use my flight benefits this week. I'm hooked now! Wednesday morning I flew to Fayetteville. I arrived around 10:30 am and spent the day shopping with my best friend from High School. It was so fun to catch up. It was very cold down there--around 8 F--but sunny. I miss the sunny south. We had lunch at PF Changs. Oh my gosh. I've never had such good Chinese food. We could tell they get a lot of people there with expense accounts as the waitress kept directing us to the Prixe Frixe menu. We went for the lunch bowls.

Thursday my sister was off from work and we hung out all day. We ate lunch at one of my all time favorite places in Fayetteville---Hugo's.

I'm definitely going to try to go down more often now that I can fly down for free. One of the best parts was I got to fly first class from Detroit to Fayetteville. On the way back Friday, I flew first class from Detroit to Newark, NJ. I headed to NY for the weekend since my sister-in-law turned 40 today. The kids and Pete drove over Friday night. I'm getting spoiled with all this flying around. :)

This afternoon Kendall and I went to the American Girl Store in Manhattan. Kendall bought two outfits for her doll. I was surprised that she didn't want a lot more than what she got.

That's it for now. I should rest a bit before the dinner party for my SIL.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I used to work not far from the PF Changs that you went to eat at. I really do need to get back to NWA for a visit!

Hopefully the next time you come to NYC we can get together! It would be great to see you again and to catch up!