Monday, August 08, 2011

I'm watching Antiques Roadshow right now. I know if I had something worth a gazillion bucks, I would sell it! But, I'm fairly sure most of my stuff is just junk.

I worked today and it was, all in all, a good day. I'm amazed at the amount of stress at work sometimes that actually has nothing to do with canceled flights or delays. I know part of it has to do with the fact that my boss cannot multitask and he is always stressed about something. He's definitely not the right guy for the job. Maybe a task-master, but not a leader or someone who inspires those to do their best. My goal is to outlast him. Actually, there are several people I hope to outlast at work. I've never worked a place where so many people are so miserable. I have to keep my eye on the prize.


Speaking of keeping my eye on the prize, I'm planning a trip to Europe in September. Not sure just where yet. And since my sister's husband now works for another airline, my sister and I are going to meet over there. High on my list is Southern Spain. I would have to fly to Madrid and then take a train to Seville. The other place is Nice, France. I've been there (for about a day) before and my sister has been there 3 times, I think. Neither one of us has been to Southern Spain. I went to Barcelona last September. It was an interesting place. I still want to go to a country where I can practice my Spanish. I did speak Spanish in Barcelona and people were very nice to speak back to me in Spanish, but the language in Barcelona is Catalan.


Well, better stop for now.









No comments: