Monday, August 29, 2011

Last day of summer break...

The kids' school starts back tomorrow. I can't believe summer break is over. My favorite season gone.

I'm ready for some routine, however. And I'm ready to be by myself a couple of days a week. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but they fought a lot this summer. They need a break from each other. Next summer, I will have them in some camps so they don't get sick of each other. Lesson learned. I'm looking forward to wandering around Target aimlessly.

Work was fairly good today. I got to do the gate. I love dealing with people. It had been a while so I wasn't as comfortable as I have been in the past. It seems the ones who know how to do counter and gate just do that all the time so the rest of us never get a chance to learn. Sigh. I'm still wishing some awesome job would come along. I guess I'll stick it out and travel as much as possible.

Speaking of travel, I'm hoping to go to Southern Spain early September. I've always wanted to go there. I studied Spanish in school but have forgotten most of what I knew. Plus, the cities sound so interesting. Fingers crossed it works out!

No comments: