Friday, August 19, 2011

Today Clayton has his follow-up with the pediatric cardiologist. We'll find out the results from the MRI and whether or not he needs intervention for the pulmonary artery stenosis. He doesn't have any problems while playing and running around.

Tomorrow is my daughter's 9th birthday. In some ways it seems like just yesterday. I was so green as far as taking care of kids. I could have done so many things differently, better. I prefer the ages now over the little babies. But, little babies are so sweet. I think it's the very hard work associated with them, however.

School starts back in about 10 days. We must get school supplies today. I'm afraid if I wait too late the kids won't have choices on some of the things. I'm such a procrastinator.

And---my parents are coming in today if they can get on the flights. It's looking a little iffy for the second leg. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so my parents don't have to stay in a hotel tonight in Detroit. It's going to be a busy few days around here. Yay!



No comments: