Sunday, January 15, 2012

I work every Sunday. Today, we managed to make it to church (mostly) on time. But, since I work on Sundays, we have to take two cars. I'm tired of that. So after church Pete and the kids usually go to lunch and grocery shop a little and then head home. At least we have our Saturdays.

Today was a very easy day at work and the woman, who I find is very difficult to work with, left early since the schedule was lighter than usual because of the holiday. She's the other reason why I don't like working Sundays. Taking two cars to church and working with a very difficult woman.

I'm itching for a trip! I did fly to Arkansas last week, but I want to go to another country! Australia is on the list. My dad wants to go so I think we might go this spring sometime. I got a travel guide for Christmas, so...who knows? Some other places on the list are Cape Town, South Africa, Dubai (again), and Argentina.

Well, speaking of work, I need to go to bed. I've got two more days for this week. Not to mention tomorrow I have to be at Centre Volunteers in Medicine at 8:30 am. It will feel so early.

Later.

No comments: