Friday, March 16, 2007

I need coffee...

My Razorbacks don't play until very late tonight. I will need some caffeine to stay up. I hope they make a good showing. And wow, Duke is out. That's a blessing and I'm so glad I didn't pick them to be in the final four. I am entered in two different pools.

About the weather. I can't believe this snow storm has come in. I want warm weather so bad. I am a 'fish out of water'. I thought that would be a good name for this blog. So, it's Friday there is basketball (and snow) in the air. It has been spring break here so the kids have been hanging around the house in their jammies. I so love not having to be anywhere at a certain time. A perfectly content couch potato.

So, some random thoughts for the day. I better go check out the games and see how my teams are doing. Go Hogs!

No comments: