Monday, March 19, 2007

March Madness...

Well, this past weekend was a great one with all the basketball. I still have my final four in the tournament. It will be a long week until Thursday but I'll make it. My Razorbacks (aka 'little piggies') didn't do so well but I don't think they were expected to. There are two out of four SEC teams left with Kentucky losing to Kansas. Bad for the SEC, but good for my bracket. I had Kansas picked to beat Kentucky. I can be objective when there is money involved. (I mean --when there is competition involved). So, Tennessee and Vanderbilt are still there. I have Tennessee picked for an upset against Ohio State. I'm all for the Big 10 losing! The Big 10(11) egos get to me. I can't stand the low scoring bball games, either. It's tough being an SEC basketball fan in Big 10(11) football country. Oh, it wasn't too bad when Florida beat Ohio State for the National Title in Football this past January. OK, enough already.

My daughter went back to preschool today after a week of spring break. Whew! I am so out of practice. As crazy as the week was, I still like it when I don't have a schedule! Fly by the seat of my pants kind of a person!

Happy Monday to everyone.

No comments: