Monday, March 12, 2007

Wonderful Sunday--full of surprises!




Yesterday was a great day. The kids and I went to church while my husband helped some friends tile their bathroom. The only reason he got out of church was that I was throwing a surprise party for him and I needed him out of the house! Well, I was successful! The cake had a picture of him on it from when he was about 2 or 3. So cute. Pete actually turned 40 today.


The other surprise was the Arkansas Razorbacks made it into the NCAA basketball tourney. I am excited, but now it means I will have a month of biting my nails. In some ways, it is more relaxing when they don't make it. I can pick some team that doesn't matter to me and sit back and enjoy. So, here we go. The SEC did not make a great showing this year. Usually, they are at the top with the number of teams going.


And one more surprise. Rob and Amber were eliminated from "The Amazing Race." What a disappointment. They were the team that I was pulling for. Life goes on.


Beautiful weather is putting me in the mood for spring. I am so happy Daylight Saving Time is here. Hooray! Roll on Spring!


No comments: