Monday, December 22, 2008

Anticipation

A big box was on the doorstep today. My mom's presents for the kids arrived. Clayton understood that they went under the tree and we couldn't open them yet. Then Kendall came home from school and hasn't stopped pleading with me, "Can I please open just ONE?" I remember feeling like that as a kid. Wondering what's in all those beautiful packages with bows. I may have to give in and let her open one before Christmas. It's such an exciting time for kids. I can't wait to watch them open all those gifts Christmas morning! I guess I'm experiencing anticipation, too.

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ooh, how FUN!!!

Auburn Kat said...

I remember being so excited for Christmas morning too! We were always allowed to open one present on Christmas Eve before Santa came!