Thursday, December 11, 2008

No School for the kiddos

It's Thursday. Schools were canceled because of the weather. I got an automated call from Kendall's school at 6:30 in the morning. My first thought when the phone rang was who died, but relieved when I didn't have to get up so early! I went to bed at 9 pm last night. I've started a new medication and it makes me really sleepy. I slept so long my hips were hurting.

I have no clue what we are going to do today. I could bake and I know I need to tidy the house. Other than that, it's up in the air. I really need to Christmas shop for the niece and nephew in New York City.

2 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

The weather wasn't bad here at all today...thankfully!

BTW, you will be happy to know that I got my stent taken out that they put in during my surgery. I feel SO much better!

Cheryl Wray said...

Our schools actually didn't open until 9:30 today, because of ice on some of the roads. I just hope we get some snow this year!

I think you should do some Christmas shopping. :-)