Thursday, December 18, 2008

More pictures from NYC



I liked the picture of the building looming overhead. I didn't take a lot of pictures of the windows this year. I guess I was busy keeping an eye on the kids.

I'm almost ready for Christmas. I need to wrap presents and we still haven't put up a tree. That is a project for this weekend. Pete likes to go out to a farm and cut one down. So, it will be a big outing for the family. I'm a little worried about the puppy and just how much damage she will do to the tree. I will need to put my good ornaments up high....

I'm off to the post office to send presents to Arkansas. My family draws names so it's not like I have to buy for a bunch of people. I really need to get into the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping yet!