Friday, December 19, 2008

Stir crazy...

The kids were out of school today due to weather. It has been a long day. I sort of feel like I used to when they were very young and I would stay home all day because it was the easy thing to do. Too many days in a row of staying in is very isolating. Tonight is my Girls Night Out, but I'm not going because of the weather. I know I could use the company. It's OK. It's kind of nice not putting on make-up for a change.

I made cookies last night. I think these could be the most perfect cookie ever. The peanut butter and chocolate are so satisfying. Dare I say a perfect food group? There's protein, carbs, ahhhhh.






We are getting our tree tomorrow. I hope the weather is better for trekking around outside. I know it's supposed to be cold. It is December, after all.

I can't believe Christmas is only 6 days away...

4 comments:

Thomas said...

Can you send some of them to Seattle?

Kelly said...

you bet, Thomas. Where to?

Auburn Kat said...

My grandmother told me she made some of them yesterday =) They are one of my favorites!

Cheryl Wray said...

Those ae some of my favorite cookies. Yummy!!!