Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Looking like a beautiful week...

It's looking like the weather here is going to be nice for the next few days. I'm so glad since it's the week for the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts. In my opinion, this is the best week throughout the year in this otherwise much dominated by Penn State college town.

Tonight, we might be going out to dinner with a couple who is moving out of town. They are from the upper Midwest and he got a job closer to family. They want to take us out. I just need to get a baby sitter. We'll see if it works out. I'm really missing our college baby sitter while she is home for the summer. If I could clone her, I would.

And this afternoon my kids will start their swim lessons. I've arranged for private lessons hoping that they learn faster and then I won't have to pay for lessons as long. Fingers crossed that the little guy gets it. Kendall is coming along and spending time at Bull Shoals really made a difference in her confidence level.

So, happy Tuesday, everyone!

3 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Sounds like a great week!!!

Auburn Kat said...

It's been SO chilly here lately! IT feels more like fall than summer! YUCK

Beth said...

Enjoy the sun and fun!