Monday, February 16, 2009

Dragging

Pete took the kids to school today on his way into work. Yes, he is a federal employee, but worked today anyway. He has to give a presentation this week and wanted to get it done. I got up this morning and packed the kids' lunches, poured their cereal and milk, and then ate my own breakfast. After some coffee, I decided to go back to bed. I think I slept from 11 am to 2 pm. I'm still moving slowly but now I know why Clayton was a bear last week. He must have felt fairly yucky. My throat isn't hurting as much, which means no strep (I hope).

I really must get the energy to clean and tidy this house. Tomorrow, we are having a home visit from Kendall's teacher. I don't know why this school does this, but they do. The Character Ed teacher is coming with Kendall's teacher tomorrow, also. Kendall is being awarded the "Citizen of the Month." On Friday, there will be a ceremony at school and this award is one of them being acknowledged. So, I need to get this place looking a little better than it looks now.

It's been so quiet in the house today. The three animals and I have just been lying around and sleeping. I always thought I could have been a cat.

4 comments:

Living Dees Life said...

i could definatly be a cat and sleep all day. sadly when i am at home and not at work my cat wants to follow me around and cry all day when i'm not giving him attention... especially when i get a call from an old friend back home i havn't talked to in about 5 years... silly animals!

Auburn Kat said...

Hope you feel better! I always thought I wanted to be a cat when I was growing up! =)

Cheryl Wray said...

Congrats to Kendall!

And I hope you are feeling all better soon.

Char said...

Hey Kelly! Sux being sick, huh? Hope you're feeling A-OK again soon! c",)