Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feeling well enough to go to dinner...

I think I'm finally getting out of that sinus infection hole. Yay! We went to dinner last night at our friends' house, Lou and Peggy. Some other friends were in town from Ithaca. They used to live here and every February I would host a February Birthday dinner since all three couples have one spouse with a birthday this month. So last night was sort of that dinner. I may still see if Lou and Peggy want to come over next weekend for my actual birthday so I can cook. Anyway, it was good to get out of the house and have some good food. The kids got to play with old friends, as well. There was another couple there last night. Our friends from Ithaca were staying with that couple who are former neighbors so that family came, too.

Here is Rich giving Pete a friendly kiss. I'm sure he'd had plenty of wine at this point. :)
We had roasted chicken, green beans, potatoes, spinach salad, and I made roasted vegetables.
Here is Clayton after the older girls dressed him up as a girl. He loves being the clown and making people laugh.

1 comment:

Auburn Kat said...

Glad to hear you are finally feeling better!!!