Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sore throat.

I think I'm coming down with something. I woke up today feeling fine after getting my shot last night. For the last three weeks, I've woken up on Saturday with energy. I can't remember how long it's been that I've had energy when I wake up. But, around 11 am this morning, my throat started hurting and I just started feeling blah. It almost has that strep feeling. I really hope not.

I was supposed to go to the dollar theater with the kids and some friends but didn't feel like being on duty! Pete took the kids out with him so I could get some quiet.

So, no pictures of pretty cakes or pies today. I think I'll go have some Tylenol with water.

4 comments:

Living Dees Life said...

*hugs*

feel better soon!!

Kelly said...

Thanks, Blaez! It's been one of those days.

Auburn Kat said...

Hope you feel better!

Kelly said...

Thanks AK! And I really appreciated the card you mailed to me!