Saturday, November 28, 2009

France--Day 4

On Wednesday of my trip, I took a train from Paris to see my friend who lives a couple of hours away. She is British and I met her when she lived in Wisconsin. She and her family are now in France and I've visited them twice over there. She picked me up at the train station and took me to the castle in Epinal. There were beautiful views from there. Her older son took this picture and her younger son jumped up just as he took it.


This is her dog, Abi. She's a sweet dog who knows commands in English and French!
Here is her husband cooking up something on the grill. They have an old farm house with a huge back yard. There are all kinds of fruit trees and berry bushes. I picked a lot of raspberries and ate them while I was there.

That was about it for Day 4. It was a travel day with a little sight-seeing and dinner.

No comments: