Monday, January 25, 2010

I am grumpy today. It doesn't help that it's raining outside. Seriously, I need a shirt that says, "I'm not taking any crap today!" Or I need Cher to slap me and say, "Snap out of it!" like she did in Moonstruck. I never saw the movie but I've seen the clip so many times I'm sure that's where the scene came from.

I feel like I've got so much to do that I don't know where to start. Ugh. I need to buy mouse traps, I need to do laundry, I need to mop the kitchen floor (it will wait due to the rain), and I need to grocery shop. I know, it's really not much and on a good day I would look forward to it. But, I'm mopey today.

My son was such a pain this morning. It's bad when I can't wait for him to go to school. I don't know if it's the age or if he just very spoiled. According to my husband, it's my fault. I guess that would support the "spoiled" observation. Anyway, he wears me out sometimes. I know, I'm the grown-up. Yeah, yeah. I've said that before (about other people, of course!). It's so different when the child in question is your own.


My girl went back to school today. She is 7 days out from her tonsillectomy. She was a little sore, but really wanted to go back to school. I hope she has a good day.

Well, that's it. Aren't you so happy you wasted your time reading this? Just kidding.




No comments: