Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Tuesday

I "worked" today. It was rather busy and I got there on time, too. Now, that is always a plus even if you are volunteering. After working at the clinic, I met some friends for lunch and dropped off my car at the Toyota dealership. About 400 miles before the warranty ran out, I mentioned to them that my volume knob on my radio didn't work. Lucky me. So, today I got my new radio under warranty. On my way home it occurred to me that I'd left a CD in my other radio. Bummer. I just hope I've got that CD down loaded on my iPod. I called the dealership and they said they will put a note on it, etc. I'm pretty sure it was one of my Dixie Chicks CDs. Oh well, a CD is cheaper than a new CD/radio.

I tried to take a nap this afternoon before it was time to pick up the kids. For the last two nights one of the kids has woke me up. After a while, it catches up with you when your sleep gets disturbed. I never managed to fall asleep but just relaxing (with my eyes closed) was nice.

No comments: