Thursday, August 02, 2007

100th post

Wow! It just seems like yesterday I figured out this blogging thing. Ha I have heard one is supposed to tell 100 things about oneself on the 100th blog, but I can't think of a hundred things! :)

What I do want to put out there is this great picture of Clayton and a little guy named Dustin. They were the two ring bearers for my niece's wedding. I took the same picture but this was just sent to me, and it is so much better!!!

I especially love the smiles on everyone's faces!

5 comments:

NY KAT said...

A worth picture for your 100th post!!

BTW, do you sew a lot? I tried sewing a pair of jeans and I'm not sure if the legs are the same length or not. I have a difficult time measuring and I was wondering if you had any tips?

Thanks!

Kelly said...

I'm afraid I can sew a lick! I wish I could help you!

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

great picture! congrats on your 100th post.

Char said...

ONE HUNDREDth post!!!! Congrats! I'm so glad we found eachother online. Love love love your daily posts and pics. Here's to at least another one hundred. Make that one thousand. OK?

Kelly said...

OK!