Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kendall!!!



Five years ago, my life changed for the better. Kendall Louise was born by c-section since she didn't like being upside down in the womb. She was the most beautiful little girl, weighing in at a whopping 6 lb. 4 oz.

I have to admit, for the most part, I am flying by the seat of my pants. I am the youngest of three, was never a baby-sitter, and fairly selfish. Having Kendall has taught me that it's not all about me and I have experienced a love that I never knew existed.






There she is about to blow out her candles. I bought the cake. It had to be Tinkerbell.
Kendall had so much fun. What girl doesn't like being the center of attention? (and getting presents to boot?)

One the games we played was "Oh no, Tinkerbell lost her star!" It is like Pin the tail on the donkey only you put a star on the top of her wand. I drew the Tinkerbell. The weather was not great, so we had to play inside games. After the cake, the girls just played their own games.

1 comment:

NY KAT said...

Cute pics! Kendall looks sooo excited about her cake! You also look like a proud mom!