Friday, May 21, 2010

Today my son turns 6. I can't believe it. And he was born on a Friday, too. We will have his birthday party next week at a place called Fun Unleashed. That's all he wanted. We finally decided to have one and I was going to do it on his birthday, but then we got an invitation from a classmate for a Fun Unleashed party for today. Ugh! And her birthday isn't even in May-it's in August. Clayton's been taking it well. He woke up to presents and will get some more next week at his party.

I went out for a bike ride yesterday. It's been at least 9 years since I've ridden. I had my bike tuned up last week and yesterday was the first nice day that we've had with nice weather so I took advantage of it. I must admit, I feel so vulnerable out there on the road on a bicycle. I think I'll ride on a bike path next time. And I can't believe how sore I am today. I'm so out of shape.

No comments: