Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Is it just me, or is it hot up here?

I can't believe this October weather we are having in Central PA. Don't get me wrong, I love warm weather and could live where I wear T-shirts, shorts, and sandals year round. I think cooler weather is headed our way tomorrow. My husband is lamenting this balmy weather since he has his duck hunting trip coming up in a couple of days. I imagine all the ducks will still be flying around in Canada and not migrating south. So, for my husband, I'm hoping for some cold, yucky weather confined to the Black Lake area of northern New York, please.

Hey, are there any "lurkers" out there? Show yourself! I would like to have a "de-lurker" day!! How's the weather where you are today? Sunny in Australia, India, and California? And, my friend, Diane in France, is not a lurker but I will say hi to her as well!

Take care everybody!

1 comment:

Char said...

Not realllllly delurking, seeing as I pretty much shout in your comments every couple of days!, but just couldn't resist the opportunity to say hello anyways! :o) It's cold in South Africa right now. I have four shirts on. OK, so that might also be flu-related, but oh well. :o)