Thursday, October 04, 2007

LOVED THE OFFICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished watching The Office. I just love that show. There are way too many quotes to remember, but tonight I laughed out loud a couple of times. I think one of the things that makes this show so funny for me is that it supposedly takes place about 2.5 hours from here in Scranton, PA. I even noticed that Toby (HR guy in sitcom) had a PSU sticker on the wall in his cubby. Oh, and Pam and Jim were 'outed'. Where, oh where, are the *writers taking us?


*I just hope the writers of this show aren't part of that group that might strike. What would I do without new material?

5 comments:

NY KAT said...

It was hillarious! It's hard to pick a fav part! From "Garbage" the cat to Micheal and Dwight going back to claim their gift basket! Classic....

Cheryl Wray said...

I have GOT to start watching it. We just got digital recording today, so I could actually record the season and watch it. ShouldI go backand try and find past seasons first?
It totally looks like the kind of humor I'd like!

Kelly said...

Cheryl- I actually heard the first season was not that good. But, I guess it would help you figure out all the dynamic.

v said...

Yeah, I'm a big fan of "The Office" as well. And I'm glad the writers finally coupled up Pam and Jim, unlike other, lesser shows which would've dragged it out far too long.

And if you like this show I highly, highly recommend "30 Rock" which comes right before it. "30 Rock" is also a total laugh out loud riot.

Trish said...

I thought it was great too! I love the dynamic between Ryan and Michael, now that Ryan's the boss. And Kelly and Angela always crack me up.